Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've got my eye on you.



There are layers of journaling around the outside edge of these pages.  I didn't want anybody to be able to read it - I just wanted to unload into my journal and get this stuff out of my head.  I always find it helps to do a brain dump now and then!!  Anyway, I was feeling as intense as this eagle looks when I did the writing.  Afterward I was able to relax a little.  More like a ... flamingo?  Are flamingos more relaxed than eagles?  They look more cheery and pink at least.

Are you still listening to me?  I wouldn't if I were you.  I'm not making much sense.    : )

Love Shelley! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! Love how you got all your feelings out around the edge. Tried reading a bit, but i gave up ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...