Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Are one of these for you?


I've been sending out so many letters lately that I decided to fancy up a batch of four (plain white) envelopes all at once.  The colours are a bit off (they are bright in real life, but not as gaudy as they look here!) but I still think they'd be fun to get in the mail. 



These were a ton of fun to make, although I think I might add a little bit of detail here and there before I actually send them out.  I tried something completely different on the back of one that got me all excited to make a brand-new batch.  One thing really leads to another when you're playing with paper!

I'll keep you "posted".  Get it?  (boooooooo)  HAHA!  The only person who would appreciate that joke is my brother John.  Sorry, everybody else.  : )

Love Shelley!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shelly,

    Hi, it's me, Penpal #21 (#15 kind of started making reference to us by number. I feel like a spy, or Maxwell Smart, the Super Agent 86. Since I can't enter the Interpals from here, I can't look you up and read your profile, I took the liberty to read your blog. Girl, you made me laugh so hard my coworkers came into my office to see what was happening to me. Oh yes, I'm at the office and I should be working.

    The Lenin-book one was hilarious! Then, the envelopes...how do you write the address on them? On a sticker? With a very thick and very black marker? I honestly would suffer a lot ruining the envelopes with a sticker.

    Answering to the question you left me, yes, I'm still looking for penpals. Are you, perhaps still interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I really love them. Hey I am awarding you an award on my blog. Go see the details at my blog! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...