Friday, May 1, 2009

NOW we're getting somewhere.

Um, except for with the photography portion of this programming. Somehow this card came out looking a little walleyed. But it's clearer! And the colours are pretty true! So really, two out of three ain't bad, right?

I just LOVE this young lady, she looks so very sweet! She's a Sugar Nellie stamp that I ordered all the way from Scotland. Believe it or not, that order was delivered in five short days. Yay for fast shipping!

Anyway, since I had already picked out the patterned paper I wanted to use, it was pretty easy to colour her up to match. The trim and the letters are actually cardstock stickers, and I used the same trim on the inside of the card.

See? That's a lot more how I picture the insides of my cards turning out. I think I'm finally making progress!


I coloured three of these and I've almost finished putting the finishing touches on the other two cards. Each one will end up with a different trim pattern, but they're all pretty, so I'm cool with that.

Okay, gotta go. I'm going to pack the kids some sandwiches and let them eat their "supper" in the old car. They already have an entire plastic tea set out there, so now all they need is some grub. I never thought I'd be so happy to have an old abandoned car in my driveway, but I should totally be inviting the neighbourhood kids over and CHARGING ADMISSION! Heyyyyy..... that's not bad. HAHA!

Later gaters,
Love Shelley!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That card is beautiful. Seriously. Love the stamp. Love the color. Love it. Love, love, love. You have some serious talent girlie!!!
    later,
    c.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think...