Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Look, no pink!

Today I worked on a batch of thank you cards. Most of these were for orders but I still have four left that will be going in the box at work for sale. I wanted them to be pretty gender-neutral because I know that a lot of the ones that were for orders will likely be going to guys. Maybe I should have laid off the flowers and scallops but I just couldn't help myself. Bahahahaha!




Here is the inside of the card. I used scraps to decorate the inside. I really like this - I picture neat rows of small handwriting inside, detailing why the thanker is thanking the thankee, and why they're just so darn great.




Okay, back to the drawing board! I can't decide what to work on next: more thank you cards, or some manly birthday cards. I think I'll go sit in the craft room, look around, and wait for inspiration to strike. Back soon!
Love Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...