Sunday, February 8, 2009

Some new cards

I am working on a couple of huge orders right now. Here are a few cards that I've finished in the last couple of days:

This rocket ship card was pretty much copied from one I saw on SCS.


I love how this one turned out. There are VERY few baptism cards out there that I could find, so I kind of had to wing it. The pink cardstock is Bazzill with a pearl finish.



This one has a set of Basic Grey magnets hidden inside it to keep it closed.




This little bug is supposed to be keeping a secret but I thought she was perfect for a birthday card for 2-year old Adyson.

This one is a 6x6, another custom card. This is for a 1-year old girl to give to her daddy to celebrate his 40th birthday.


And of course he'll be expecting a card from his wife too:

I thought I was done a batch of Christmas cards for the monthly challenge but once I took a picture of them I realized that something was missing. So, I'm off to finish those up, and then get a batch of birthday cards going.
Have a great day!
Love Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think...